TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cats were very fortunate this afternoon

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cats were very fortunate this afternoon
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-12-2017 06:33 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UVM shot a mediocre 34.5% from the 3 point line and they also shot a very poor 7-13 from the line and were a whisker away from beating us in Rupp. It's still early but Cats have a lot of work to do if we expect to be a force in the SEC let alone the Nation.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-12-2017 07:20 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's looking more like the football team at this point. Play them close and hope we can pull it out at the end. I'll probably miss some but I have picked them to survive all the pre conference games except Kansas. We'll have to play a very good game if we are going to stay with Kansas unless Kansas has an off game. In the SEC I see us going 15-3. I don't know if that will be good enough to win the SEC but it should. 11-1 preconference 153 SEC and 26-4 overall. We lose 3 of the last 7 SEC games at MO, A&M and FL.
Posts: 14162 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com