TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » KAT real high on this years Cats

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KAT real high on this years Cats
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-05-2017 04:45 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Karl-Anthony Towns had a busy weekend back at the University of Kentucky. He sounded off on race relations and Donald J. Trump, scored 33 points in the Wildcats’ alumni game and then went and got fans all excited about the 2017-18 team.

“I got a chance to see them. I think they’re going to be very good and I think they’re one of the best fast-break teams I’ve ever seen from a Kentucky team,” said Towns, who played on a 38-1 UK team in 2014-15 before becoming the No. 1 overall pick and NBA Rookie of the Year. “They have so much athleticism that’s just pure. That’s not even understanding how to truly use their bodies fully — just so much athleticism.”

These Cats will be coach John Calipari’s youngest team yet with three sophomores and eight freshmen among their 11 scholarship players. But they will not lack for length or talent. There are eight former 5-star recruits and seven players who are at least 6-foot-8 with wingspans of 6-11 or longer.

“So this Cats team, it’s going to be very high-flying,” Towns said. “They have that kind of athleticism — but not just jumping high; they all could run down the court at extremely high speed and be able to finish through contact.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com