TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » California is Nuts!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: California is Nuts!
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 06-23-2017 04:04 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The California State government has completely gone off the rails. Their "inclusiveness" policies are beyond a sane person's understanding.

From KSR

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 06-23-2017 04:09 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They truly are one screwed up state, glad I am not a resident of the left coast, would not want to live in any of those coastal states out west. This is taking it a wee bit too far in my humble opinion.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 06-23-2017 10:17 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't always agree with the Governor of Kentucky, but he hit the nail on the head about the california nut jobs and their travel ban against Kentucky.

He said the same left wing nut jobs that rail against President Trump's travel ban to keep America safe are the same ones that imposed a travel ban against other states that aren't in lock step with their left wing ideologies.

If an earthquake seperated "Kalifornia" from the rest of the country, it would be fine by me.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 06-24-2017 07:00 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't want an earthquake killing a lot of innocent people. There are some good folks out there. Three, I think.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ol' Blue
Player
Member # 2317

posted 06-25-2017 01:48 PM      Profile for Ol' Blue   Email Ol' Blue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
California is like granola.........
once you get rid of the fruits and nuts all you have left are the flakes.

--------------------
Number nine will be divine!!

A man needs something to believe in.........I believe I'll have another beer!

Posts: 2274 | From: Roanoke, TX | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com