TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cats have another no.1 recruiting class

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cats have another no.1 recruiting class
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-20-2017 04:01 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A few hours after Mohamed Bamba announced his commitment to Texas on Thursday, the University of Kentucky basketball program officially announced its new signees for the recruiting class of 2017.

Bamba was the final UK recruiting target for the 2017 class, but the Cats had already signed five-star forwards Kevin Knox and Jarred Vanderbilt, as well as four-star guard Jemarl Baker, in the regular signing period that started last month.

Those three players joined early signees Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Quade Green, Nick Richards, Jarred Vanderbilt and PJ Washington, who are all ranked by at least one major recruiting service as five-star prospects.

“To go along with who we have coming back, this group of young people — I’m ecstatic,” Calipari said. “I’m telling you, it’s going to be hard. We will be the youngest team and most inexperienced team in the country. This may be my youngest team ever, but you know what, I love the challenge of it because we have kids that will share, that are going to give it up for each other and that are comfortable in their own skin.

John Calipari, who has yet another No. 1 ranked recruiting class, commented publicly for the first time on Baker, Knox and Vanderbilt on Thursday.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-25-2017 01:07 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Since Cal came in 2009 we have had the number one or two recruiting class every year.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com