TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Briscoe tired of talking about Kentucky

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Briscoe tired of talking about Kentucky
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-14-2017 07:30 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
To be clear: Isaiah Briscoe is tired of talking about Kentucky. Understandably, he got a lot of questions Friday at the NBA Combine about the place he played college basketball for the last two seasons. A ridiculous number of players have been drafted out of that program, which is Briscoe’s current (albeit unlikely) goal.

“All the Kentucky questions, I don’t play for Kentucky no more!” Briscoe yelped. “I’m just trying to start fresh.”

Maybe it bothers him that four other Wildcats are projected to be picked in the 2017 NBA Draft in June, but Briscoe is not. Perhaps it stings that the former McDonald’s All-American point guard had to play off the ball most of his UK career — and in the shadow of star guards Tyler Ulis and Jamal Murray as a freshman, then De’Aaron Fox and Malik Monk as a sophomore.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-14-2017 08:40 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you can't hunt with the big dogs, stay on the porch.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 05-15-2017 09:33 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am one that is happy to see Briscoe leave Kentucky. I thought we would have been a much better team this past season without him. It will suprise me if he makes an NBA roster but for his sake, I hope he gets drafted and makes it.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 05-15-2017 10:27 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree he has very little chance of making an NBA roster. He may get picked up to play in the D league bu that won't pay near as much as playing over seas.
Posts: 14119 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 05-15-2017 02:57 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm tired of talking about Briscoe. [Big Grin]
Posts: 10322 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com