TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Fox honored to be compared to John Wall

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fox honored to be compared to John Wall
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-11-2017 11:18 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Projected as a Top 10 prospect in most mock drafts, Fox is expected to be the third point guard selected behind Washington's Markelle Fultz and UCLA's Lonzo Ball, who are widely seen as the top two overall picks in the draft. During Fox's lone collegiate season, he averaged 16.7 points, 4.0 rebounds, 4.6 assists and 1.5 steals while shooting 48 percent from the field.

CH: Who does your game best resemble?

DF: "Probably one that everybody says: John Wall. The way John's been playing, I have no problems being compared to him. I just want to be able to come into the league and do what he's doing and try to do more. He's a great player to be compared to."

CH: What NBA player has given you advice during this draft process and what has been their message?

DF: "I've talked to John [Wall] a few times about it and Karl-Anthony Towns. They're just telling me go in and show teams how confident you are. Every workout, you're probably not going to shoot it well. We all have those days, but just always being confident even in interviews like this. Don't be timid. Just show them you're an alpha dog. It's tough in the league and you want to command that respect when you get there."

Link

[ 05-11-2017, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com