TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cal calls foul in officiaing of NC game

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cal calls foul in officiaing of NC game
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-27-2017 07:46 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cal not happy one bit over when the refs almost fouled out his whole team.

Under the category “PF” on the official box score totals — “personal fouls,” not “power forward” — Kentucky finished Sunday’s NCAA Tournament game with 19 committed and North Carolina with 18. That seems even. A closer exam, though, shows three individual UK players with “4” in their columns. And that left coach John Calipari less than pleased.

“You know, it’s amazing that we were in that game where they practically fouled out my whole team,” Calipari said at the start of his postgame news conference. “Amazing that we had a chance.”

The numbers that will vex Kentucky through the offseason will start with those in the final score of Sunday’s NCAA South Region final: North Carolina 75, Kentucky 73. That result put the Tar Heels in the Final Four for the second consecutive season.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-30-2017 02:28 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bruce, they have taken that link down. I know I watched the video there yesterday. I see other sites are indicating it has been taken down by someone. That film clip really does show just how bad the officiating was in the first half of the game.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
AshTuckyUKfan
Player
Member # 3065

posted 03-31-2017 07:11 PM      Profile for AshTuckyUKfan     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://kentuckycrazies.com/detailed-video-john-higgins-calls-kentucky-video/

that is still up...assuming thats the one

Posts: 369 | From: Ashland KY | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-31-2017 08:52 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They have taken the one above down. The other videos work but that one doesn't.
Posts: 14114 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com