TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Kansas/Oregon

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kansas/Oregon
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-25-2017 09:51 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anybody else watching this? Is it just me, or are the officials determined to keep Kansas within range? There are some really shady calls against Oregon, and lots of 'no calls' against Kansas. Even so, Oregon up by 11 at the half.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36266 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-25-2017 10:14 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jackson committed at least two other obvious fouls in the first half that were not called. Charles even commented on those missed calls at half.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11534 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
WildcatFanatic
Player
Member # 2932

posted 03-26-2017 12:19 AM      Profile for WildcatFanatic     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oregon won. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1531 | From: Lexington, Ky | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-26-2017 08:24 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oregon looked a LOT more dangerous than I thought they were! I had not seen them before.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36266 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 03-26-2017 09:22 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
two things - Kansas seems to always choke before the final four in recent yrs and
two I (if we get the chance) woould rather play Oregon than Kansas

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 03-26-2017 09:38 AM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not surprised . NO #1 Seed has ever won the Championship that lost their first round game in their Conference tournament.

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 742 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-26-2017 09:47 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Looks like they are clearing the field for us again this year. Remember 1998. But we are playing like 2012 team. Either way I am still holding my emotions. Never said a word during the game on Friday, except a mumble or two near the end of the game. My tongue is awful sore and I can't figure out what I've done??? [Big Grin]

[ 03-26-2017, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: Bama Cat ]

Posts: 14132 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 03-26-2017 10:21 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I need to be around other UK fans so the wife and I have been going regularly over the years to the UK alumni and fans watch parties in Tampa. This year at Millers ALE House close to Raymond James Stadium (where Bucs play football) and generally over 100 die hard UK fans congregate. It gets loud but lots of fun!!!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-26-2017 10:53 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Makes us think of Grevey's in Fairfax doesn't it Ed. I remember watching the Kansas WVU game about six weeks ago, WVU had a 14 point lead with about 4 minutes to go and of course in Allen Field house the refs were not going to let Kansas lose. That was about the biggest home officiating I have ever seen in my many years of watching basketball. Self is a pretty good coach but he seems to have trouble with being the number 1 seed in tournaments. His final four record is not very good.

[ 03-26-2017, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 03-26-2017 11:16 AM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lots of great memories at Grevey's Ray - and just as important lots of great friends to watch the games with!.

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com