TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Name for this team

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Name for this team
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-22-2017 05:28 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nobody has mentioned a name for this team like we have in the past. Right now I might call them the unpredictables.
Posts: 14169 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 02-22-2017 06:46 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is a very puzzling team to me. Early in the season I thought they were probably the best team in the NCAA but now they are not playing like a top 25 team. Unpredictable is a pretty good description of what we have seen from this group, especially over the past month. It appears as though Cal's Reboot has not worked with this team.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
rupps runt65
Player
Member # 1286

posted 02-22-2017 08:43 PM      Profile for rupps runt65   Email rupps runt65   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Defenseless Dozen
Posts: 860 | From: jacksonville, fl. u.s.a. | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 02-22-2017 09:07 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If they lose early in the tournament, the "forgetables".
Posts: 5407 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
CatFanInYankeeville
Player
Member # 2025

posted 02-23-2017 11:04 AM      Profile for CatFanInYankeeville     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lightning in a bottle...because at times they're lethal...but once you get them exposed by a quality team, they're generally harmless. Lots of light and flash, but not doing much damage.

--------------------
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian!” Henry Ford

Posts: 5563 | From: Eddyville at heart, Chicago in life | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 02-23-2017 12:42 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope it doesn't end up being "the early outs"
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-23-2017 01:06 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I Agree, Boom. A lot of tournament outcomes has to do with matchups. Hopefully we get a very favorable bracket.

I saw this week where the largest sports betting book in Vegas released their updated odds to win it all and UK was the top dog. The pros in Vegas must see something that us fans just aren't seeing.

Posts: 10346 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-23-2017 02:33 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PaulCat:
I saw this week where the largest sports betting book in Vegas released their updated odds to win it all and UK was the top dog. The pros in Vegas must see something that us fans just aren't seeing.

[Eek!]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 02-23-2017 03:46 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They looked so good at the start of the season. The D just isn't there. The talent is. The hustle and team play have to catch up.

Fox may miss the Florida game at Rupp, where they would have a chance to take the lead in the conference.

Not sure what will happen at tourney time, but I am hoping for the best.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-23-2017 04:31 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If Fox DOES miss the game, we'll lose by 20 again.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com