TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » CBS Draft Poll

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CBS Draft Poll
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-17-2017 09:49 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Monk and Fox have slid a couple spots and Bam has dropped completely out of the top 60. But Briscoe has jumped back up at 48. Right now I'd say they all leave except Bam. Cal should probably try to convince him to return but not sure that would happen if Bamba signs with UK.
Posts: 14170 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 02-18-2017 02:56 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
US UK fans have watched him play 26 games now and his game has improved very little over that time period. I can see his draft status slipping but if the NBA drafts on potential and physical tools, he will still be gone. He has a ton of athleticism, just does not yet know how to use it fully on the basketball court.

[ 02-18-2017, 05:21 AM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-18-2017 07:44 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.nbadraft.net/2017mock_draft

nbadraft.net has Bam going #16 and Briscoe undrafted.

Last year, I think Skal was projected by most sites to still go around #15. He went #28. I don't see Bam going anywhere near the top or middle of the first round. 2nd round, most likely.

Posts: 10346 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com