TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Ashley Judd

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ashley Judd
rupps runt65
Player
Member # 1286

posted 01-21-2017 03:10 PM      Profile for rupps runt65   Email rupps runt65   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I really hope she didn't say what I saw on the news feed...If she did I've lost all respect for her. Don't need her at the games anymore...
Posts: 860 | From: jacksonville, fl. u.s.a. | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
rupps runt65
Player
Member # 1286

posted 01-21-2017 03:17 PM      Profile for rupps runt65   Email rupps runt65   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I just watched it...She's nuts, I'm done with her...wow
Posts: 860 | From: jacksonville, fl. u.s.a. | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 01-21-2017 04:19 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
She is a very liberal democrat Rups Runts 64 if it has to do with Trump and politics. I gave up on her several years ago when she said and did set in the North Carolina student sectin when they played our Cats in honor of Obama winning the election.

What she said:
quote:

I'm a naaaasty woman. A loud, vulgar, proud woman. I'm not nasty like the combination of Trump and Pence served up to me in my voting booth, I'm nasty like the battles my grandmothers fought to get me into that voting booth." Watch Judd's impassioned delivery of "I am a nasty woman" above.
quote:

The video is really bad, this is the only kind of audience she can get anymore, you don't see her in any movies these days so I guess she will try to be political all the way now. I hope the KY fans start booing her at games, no place for a so called famous fan like her acting like that. It was an old civil rights speech which she adapted for this.

[ 01-21-2017, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
rupps runt65
Player
Member # 1286

posted 01-21-2017 07:13 PM      Profile for rupps runt65   Email rupps runt65   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I found it discussting and I was shocked...And disappointed
ALA_KAT2
Player
Member # 1559

posted 01-21-2017 08:54 PM      Profile for ALA_KAT2   Email ALA_KAT2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Her speech, what part of it I heard, was disgusting. She and other celebrities think their opinion is more valuable than the average hard-working peoples'.
I am no longer one of her fans.

--------------------
Adair CHS 1966/USAF/WKU/AT&T

GO BIG BLUE!

Posts: 4046 | From: Louisville, KY | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 01-23-2017 09:45 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
She has always made her political views known. But, I couldn't have imagined that she would be so vulgar and uncouth on a national stage. I had to click on the video to see for myself. If I were a friend of hers, which I am glad I am not, I would recommend that she get psychiatric help.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
jerseycat
Player
Member # 9

posted 01-23-2017 10:29 AM      Profile for jerseycat   Email jerseycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Judd recited (word for word) a poem written by a women college senior after she listened to Trump calling Hillary Clinton a "nasty woman" during the final presidential debate. Yes the language is coarse, and at times a little over the top (like saying Trump looked like someone who "bathes in Cheeto dust") but I can't fault the message.

With that said, I truly wish that Ms. Judd had not recited the poem and just spoke her own words.

--------------------
UK Class of 1968

Posts: 1791 | From: Red Bank, NJ | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 01-23-2017 10:47 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We are all entitled to have an opinion. Having zero class is not an entitlement. I hope the UK fans will boo her at Rupp or wherever she pops up in public. Until that last rant, I still liked her. She would have to come out and say she is sorry and that she was off her meds when she acted that way, before I would get over it. I don't see that happening any time soon.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 01-23-2017 01:47 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Judd recited (word for word) a poem written by a women college senior after she listened to Trump calling Hillary Clinton a "nasty woman" during the final presidential debate. Yes the language is coarse, and at times a little over the top (like saying Trump looked like someone who "bathes in Cheeto dust") but I can't fault the message.[/B]
quote:

[QUOTE]

When Nina Mariah Donovan, 19, wrote her poem “#NastyWoman,” she knew some people would find it to be offensive. On Jan. 21, Ashley Judd repeated Donovan’s poem, which implies that President Trump has sexual thoughts about his daughter, Ivanka Trump. The poem, which was recited at the Women’s March on Washington, D.C., included a line that read, “‘Not as nasty as your own daughter being your favorite sex symbol. Like wet dreams infused with your own genes.” The line, of course, sparked outrage, and some accused Judd of “verbal rape” after she recited it.
quote:

I personally find the words offensive and the fact that Ashley Judd would use is on this forum shows extremely poor taste on her part. Liberal democrats may not fault the message but people with common sense do. [QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[ 01-23-2017, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
rupps runt65
Player
Member # 1286

posted 01-23-2017 09:09 PM      Profile for rupps runt65   Email rupps runt65   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Agreed, I was more shocked and surprised as a UK FAN as anything. Very dissapointed in her. Done with her like I said I think she's nuts.
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-24-2017 08:58 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
She has lost her mind!

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com