TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Box Score/Cats vs Miss State

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Box Score/Cats vs Miss State
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 01-17-2017 09:22 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Box Score

52 fouls called in the game, worst officiated game I have seen this year and the officiating was bad for both sides, may have hurt Miss State more than it did us. They just would not let either team play. The NCAA and their way of having officials call games is destroying college basketball as a spectator sport. No one enjoys seeing a free throw shooting contest.

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
ALA_KAT2
Player
Member # 1559

posted 01-17-2017 09:36 PM      Profile for ALA_KAT2   Email ALA_KAT2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Briscoe and Monk a combined 9 of 28, while Gabriel and Willis a combined 10 of 11. The 4-spot saved our bacon tonight. ( along with Fox late).

--------------------
Adair CHS 1966/USAF/WKU/AT&T

GO BIG BLUE!

Posts: 4046 | From: Louisville, KY | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 01-17-2017 09:46 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SCWC, I used to watch a lot of games. Now, I rarely watch games other than Kentucky. With the foul calls and all the timeouts it's just so easy to lose interest.
Posts: 10345 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 01-18-2017 03:00 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Paulcat, I have found myself doing the same things. Far too many whistles in the college game this year for my taste. I love college basketball but do not like it in its present form. I normally watch parts of about ten games on a Saturday but find my watching tastes have changed this year and it is because of lack of defense and officiating.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com