TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cal says Auburn dangerous

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cal says Auburn dangerous
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-14-2017 10:59 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Auburn might be just 1-3 in Southeastern Conference play and without one of its key players for Saturday’s game at Rupp Arena, but UK coach John Calipari still says that the Tigers are “dangerous” just like Vanderbilt was.

“Vanderbilt had some shots that they could’ve made, but they missed, and the game could have been different,” Calipari said Friday. “I don’t think Auburn will hold the ball and then try to shoot it. He (coach Bruce Pearl) might – he’s done it in the past – but I don’t think he will.

“You knew Vandy was going to come down and take 20 seconds, move the ball and try to get a shot that way. They’ll probably press us some. One game I watched today they played all zone. They got in the zone and they stayed in the zone.

“They’re good. They’ve beaten teams, like Oklahoma. They lost to Georgia; had them down 16. They lost to Mississippi; had them down 15 or 16 and lost. They’ve been up big. They play active and they’re aggressive. It’s going to be a hard game. We lost to them last year, had to watch that game again and wanted to throw up.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com