TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » NCAA moves championship games out of NC

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NCAA moves championship games out of NC
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 09-13-2016 08:31 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Duke and North Carolina will have to leave the state for their NCAA basketball games this coming season as the result of NCAA rulings because of their transgender law.
Article

[ 09-13-2016, 08:34 AM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jarcat
Player
Member # 95

posted 09-13-2016 08:59 AM      Profile for Jarcat   Email Jarcat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ridiculous PC decision, IMO, but oh well, at least Duke and UNC won't get to play all of their first two round games in their own back yard anymore.

--------------------
The truth is out there

Posts: 3014 | From: Lexington, KY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 09-13-2016 09:22 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
North Carolina will cave in and change their transgender law more than likely. I personally see nothing wrong with their state law, think it was totally unneeded though as this transgender thing will take care of itself once men start going into ladies rest rooms. I see fathers, husbands and boy friends addressing that issue if and when it happens.
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 09-13-2016 11:54 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Like knocking the crap out of them! Then we'll have more law suits and people getting arrested. Oh well, there has to be some sort of excitement to entertain us. [Big Grin]
Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 09-13-2016 01:04 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Every psychiatrist I have heard talk about this "transgender" issue, has debunked it as a psychological problem, and is not physical in any sense of the term. In other words, they don't need to use the opposite sex's restrooms. They need to be seeing a psychiatrist! I am sure that back in the time of sanity, these people went to an insane asylum.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 09-13-2016 03:01 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We have Bruce Jenner to thank for all this transgender crap.
Ol' Blue
Player
Member # 2317

posted 09-13-2016 03:21 PM      Profile for Ol' Blue   Email Ol' Blue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't think they will cave.
Did you see this response?
"Here's the full statement from North Carolina Republican Party spokesperson Kami Mueller:

This is so absurd it's almost comical. I genuinely look forward to the NCAA merging all men’s and women’s teams together as singular, unified, unisex teams. Under the NCAA's logic, colleges should make cheerleaders and football players share bathrooms, showers and hotel rooms. This decision is an assault to female athletes across the nation. If you are unwilling to have women’s bathrooms and locker rooms, how do you have a women's team? I wish the NCAA was this concerned about the women who were raped at Baylor. Perhaps the NCAA should stop with their political peacocking — and instead focus their energies on making sure our nation’s collegiate athletes are safe, both on and off the field."

complete article

--------------------
Number nine will be divine!!

A man needs something to believe in.........I believe I'll have another beer!

Posts: 2274 | From: Roanoke, TX | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com