TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Ulis impressed with 2016-2017 team

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ulis impressed with 2016-2017 team
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-29-2016 01:38 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ulis just finished up a very productive Summer League, where he averaged 14.5 points, 6.3 assists and 2.8 steals per game, good enough for an All-NBA Summer League second-team honor.

As for the current Wildcats, Ulis is already liking what he's seen of them. In an interview with KSR, Ulis even said he sees the confidence in the newest Cats that they're ready to make a run at the national championship.

"I was hanging out with them yesterday and I feel like they’re really confident in winning No. 9, but they have their minds set and they’re working really hard," Ulis said. "I feel like they have a lot of talent and a lot of great players. I was just sitting down with Isaiah (Briscoe) and Malik (Monk) yesterday talking about the team, and I feel like they’re really good."

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-31-2016 09:12 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ulis knows Kentucky basketball and feel confident that next years team is another team that has a shot to make a lot of noise come tournament time.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com