TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Non Conference Basketball schedule 2017

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Non Conference Basketball schedule 2017
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 07-18-2016 09:31 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Non conference basketball schedule for 2017:

October 14: Big Blue Madness, Rupp Arena, Lexington
October 21: Blue White Game, Rupp Arena, Lexington
October 30: Clarion, Rupp Arena, Lexington (Exhibition)
November 6: Asbury, Rupp Arena, Lexington (Exhibition)
November 11: Stephen F. Austin, Rupp Arena, Lexington
November 13: Canisius, Rupp Arena, Lexington
November 15: Michigan State, Madison Square Garden, New York City
November 20: Duquesne, Rupp Arena, Lexington
November 23: Cleveland State, Rupp Arena, Lexington
November 25: UT-Martin, Rupp Arena, Lexington
November 28: Arizona State, Atlantis, Bahamas
December 3: UCLA, Rupp Arena, Lexington
December 7: Valparaiso, Rupp Arena, Lexington
December 11: Hofstra, Barclays Center, Brooklyn
December 17: North Carolina, T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas
December 21: Louisville, Yum! Center, Louisville
January 28: Kansas, Rupp Arena, Lexington

As UK notes, Stephen F. Austin was 28-6 last season and came within a basket of making the Sweet 16. The game vs. Canisius, a college founded by Jesuits in Buffalo, New York, will be the first game in the Bluegrass Showcase. Finally, of course, the showdown with Michigan State in Madison Square Garden will be part of the annual Champions Classic. Kentucky last played Tom Izzo’s squad in the event in 2013 in Chicago, where the Cats last by four.

[ 07-18-2016, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 07-18-2016 10:30 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dang! Starting November 15th, It looks tougher than the NCAA Tourney! That should test this young team pretty well! If they come through that unscathed, we will have something to see.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-18-2016 11:48 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We also play Duquesne on November 20th and on the 23rd of November we play Cleveland State both at home.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 07-18-2016 06:45 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Six of the 11 games are at home.
Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 07-19-2016 10:52 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Michigan State, UCLA, Kansas, North Carolina, and Louisville. Only thing missing is Duke.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11568 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-20-2016 02:04 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We have lost 7 of the last 9 games we have played against Duke. The only 2 coachs to beat Duke since 1979 are Tubby and Cal.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com