TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Bolden picks Duke

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bolden picks Duke
uncSUCKS
Player
Member # 2148

posted 05-19-2016 02:45 PM      Profile for uncSUCKS   Email uncSUCKS   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mama wins...

--------------------
"God is great, beer is good.....and people are crazy!"

Posts: 3241 | From: stuck in the land of the tarhole ! | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 05-19-2016 02:58 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He was apparently never ours to lose, oh well, we are in good shape without him.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ol' Blue
Player
Member # 2317

posted 05-19-2016 03:13 PM      Profile for Ol' Blue   Email Ol' Blue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lee will be back to give us some depth. Also is Poy out of the question? I think he could redshirt and return.
Time will tell, I think we are just fine without Bolden.

--------------------
Number nine will be divine!!

A man needs something to believe in.........I believe I'll have another beer!

Posts: 2274 | From: Roanoke, TX | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
bigbluerev
Player
Member # 1633

posted 05-19-2016 03:15 PM      Profile for bigbluerev     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
POY is out the question for two reasons

1) he has no desire to come back
2) he just finished a signing tour where he made 10's of thousands of dollars, making him ineligible

--------------------
Personal Responsibility - stop looking to the government or anyone else to take care of you. www.GodMakesSense.com www.RefreshingRain.com

Posts: 1806 | From: Cold Spring, KY | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-19-2016 04:50 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No great loss in my opinion. His dragging this out and drawing attention to himself, told me a lot about his character.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36269 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 05-19-2016 05:05 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I guess that's what winning a title will do. All well, we will still be very good. Is there anyone else still available that we could get?

[ 05-19-2016, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: blue hoot ]

Posts: 1497 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
CatFanInYankeeville
Player
Member # 2025

posted 05-19-2016 05:30 PM      Profile for CatFanInYankeeville     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Old Norm:
No great loss in my opinion. His dragging this out and drawing attention to himself, told me a lot about his character.

This. While Bolden would have been a solid get, this whole process reminded me of the Andrew Wiggins saga a few years back. Good luck to the young man, but I hope puke loses every game on the schedule.

--------------------
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian!” Henry Ford

Posts: 5563 | From: Eddyville at heart, Chicago in life | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
bigbluerev
Player
Member # 1633

posted 05-19-2016 06:16 PM      Profile for bigbluerev     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Not only that, but as I mentioned in another post I seriously have to question anyone's judgment or character who chooses to play for that coaching staff. They have done some pretty pathetic things in just the last few months, from turning a blind eye to their star intentionally tripping players to confronting opposing players after a loss and then lying about it, along with much more.

I know I am biased and freely admit it but for the life of me cannot figure how anyone with any class could choose to play for this despicable example of hypocrisy and disgusting arrogance. There is not a team out there I despise more than pUKe and starts with their head coach and goes all the way down to their entitled players like Allen. And now Jeff Capel seems to be doing his best to make a run at the crown of most sneaky, back-stabbing, hypocrite on the staff from a lot that is being heard.

--------------------
Personal Responsibility - stop looking to the government or anyone else to take care of you. www.GodMakesSense.com www.RefreshingRain.com

Posts: 1806 | From: Cold Spring, KY | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com