TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cal says Lee likely staying in the draft

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cal says Lee likely staying in the draft
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-12-2016 08:28 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
While it’s still not official, Kentucky coach John Calipari thinks junior forward Marcus Lee is off to the NBA. He hasn’t hired an agent, but he will participate in the league’s scouting combine this week in Chicago.

“Marcus really wants to do this,” Calipari said. “My guess is he’ll keep his name in the draft, because this is what he wants to do. I just told him to go up there and do your thing and show the athletic player that you are.”

Lee, a 6-foot-9 former McDonald’s All American, averaged 6.4 points, 6.0 rebounds and 1.6 blocked shots in 21.8 minutes per game last season. He started 20 of 36 games.

His departure would, of course, free up a scholarship for five-star center Marques Bolden, who is still deciding between UK and Duke.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com