TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cats may land best 2017 package deal

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cats may land best 2017 package deal
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-25-2016 05:00 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The good thing is we are the favorite in this deal.

This year, maybe the best package deal being discussed is five-star forward Michael Porter teaming up with five-star point guard Trae Young. They've talked of said deal for awhile now, and they continued to reiterate their desire for such this weekend at the Nike EYBL.

"You have to do what’s best for you, but we really, really want to play together at the next level and that’s a really high possibility," Young told the Courier-Journal. "We benefit from each other. I make him look good; he makes me look really good. With him on the wing and me at the lead guard, I feel like we can do really big things at the next level, too."

Usually when it comes to a package deal, it involves a big man and a point guard. Everyone wants to play with a great floor general, and the 6-8 Porter sees that with him and Young.

"Chemistry is something that really appeals to me," Porter said. "We just developed that connection and on the court we’re always looking for each other. We make each other’s life easier. There’s something to say about doing your own thing, being a star, doing something different – but you want to play with and against great players. They make your life easier."

Looking at their 247 Sports Crystal Ball, it's clear that UK is in good position to land both if they do in fact play together in college.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com