TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Tom Jurich reportedly offered AD job at USC

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tom Jurich reportedly offered AD job at USC
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 02-10-2016 07:41 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Today in “As the Cardinal Turns”: could UofL athletic director Tom Jurich be headed for sunnier shores? Tony Vanetti is reporting that Jurich has been offered the AD job at University of Southern California, and he’s considering it. Vanetti says that Jurich is reportedly upset with UofL president James Ramsey for not including him in the decision to self-impose a postseason ban and is unhappy with the current power struggle in the midst of the sex scandal.

Could Jurich, Ramsey, and Rick Pitino all be gone after this season? If so, will Floyd Street self-destruct upon their exits?

Meanwhile, which do you think would upset Louisville fans more: losing Pitino or losing Jurich?

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 02-11-2016 12:10 AM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I say jurich jumps ship and heads west. The
fort is about to come down.

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 02-11-2016 03:19 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I feel the same way Eleem. I will not miss seeing Pitino on the sidelines of any college basketball team. I am sure he has had to know this sex thing was going on, if he didn't, he is not controlling his program and should be replaced for his lack of institutional control.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
raymander
Player
Member # 1965

posted 02-11-2016 05:24 AM      Profile for raymander   Author's Homepage   Email raymander   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I read on a site that rick pitino told his recruiting guys to do what ever you have to do to get the recruits to sign before they left campus. Sounds like direct orders to me from the head guy RICKY.
I wonder if it was understood what he meant. parties with hookies? What ever it takes can mean a lot. I guess all they can do is follow the money trail.

Posts: 142 | From: cincinnati | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 02-11-2016 07:36 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If Jurich leaves, the Roman empire will crumble.

No, the basketball team couldn't possibly win as many games with Pitino gone, but Jurich is 10 times more important that Rick.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-11-2016 09:30 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't you like to know the true story on how all this fiascle went down. Hopefully they will get to the bottom of it but doubt they will.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jarcat
Player
Member # 95

posted 02-11-2016 09:54 AM      Profile for Jarcat   Email Jarcat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
To me the key to this whole scandal is Andre McGee.

I know they don't have subpoena power to make him talk, but surely there is someway to get him to tell his side of the story. The money certainly didn't come out of his pocket.

--------------------
The truth is out there

Posts: 3014 | From: Lexington, KY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 02-11-2016 12:48 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jurich is the guy that covered for ricky and
petro. ramsey,jurich, and ricky all should be
fired.

They need to start all over with everyone being
replaced.

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-11-2016 02:05 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
eleem, your right on as usual.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com