TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Ulis leadership starts off the court

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ulis leadership starts off the court
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-23-2015 05:49 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think the more the Cats follow Tyler Ulis, the better they are going to be and I think maybe Calipari agrees based on some recent things he's said.

"I’m really pleased with Tyler’s leadership off the court. See, you can’t really lead on the court unless guys know that you care enough about them to spend time with them, to talk to them, to have a relationship with them. Then you can lead on the court," Calipari said.

"Now you can move people around on the court, but you can’t really lead. And I think he’s doing a great job, and he’s doing it off the court now. I was so pleased with what everybody saw, and I’ve had calls from all kinds of people about him."

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-26-2015 02:13 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
His size will hurt his chances in the NBA but with his skills he has a good chance to play in the league.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com