TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cal say Cats can be real good if.......

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cal say Cats can be real good if.......
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-19-2015 10:01 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How good can Kentucky be this year?

That's the question was asked — and kind of answered — after Tuesday night's win over Duke.

“If we learn to fight every possession, play the guy before he catches the ball, be alert defensively and stay in a stance and really bounce and play off one another we’re going to be really good," Calipari said. "If we don’t, we’ll be an average team.

"I like our guards, I like our wings, I like our ability to shoot the ball. I like our bigs, I think we have length. How about Isaac (Humphries) today? Isaac was fine. He’s 17 years old. He’s 17. He has no idea he’s not supposed to be in that game.”

Caliipari said not to worry about his players getting overly excited because of the win over Duke.

This thing at Kentucky is a different deal. It’s nice to win. We’ll enjoy this on the plane ride home and then we’re going to get ready for Wright State. We did not approach this game any different than we did NJIT. And if you ask the guys they’ll tell you. It was the exact same preparation that we had for NJIT and that we had for Albany. Nothing changed.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-19-2015 06:58 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sound's like this team makes every game important and once it's over the next thing is preparing for the next opponent. It shows how they are used to winning and looking for the next challenge.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-19-2015 08:13 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just like last years team. Just worry about the current game and then go to the next one.
Posts: 14173 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
WHO?UK
Player
Member # 2286

posted 11-19-2015 11:46 PM      Profile for WHO?UK   Email WHO?UK   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bama Cat:
Just like last years team. Just worry about the current game and then go to the next one.

EXACTLY

[ 11-19-2015, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: WHO?UK ]

--------------------
RLTW!

Posts: 848 | From: Savannah Ga | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-20-2015 10:55 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We got a wake up call, just hope we learned from it and turn it around in Tuesdays game against Boston.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com