TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » BAMA? CMD? TIPTREE? TREYBALL? SCWC?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BAMA? CMD? TIPTREE? TREYBALL? SCWC?
WHO?UK
Player
Member # 2286

posted 11-18-2015 12:02 PM      Profile for WHO?UK   Email WHO?UK   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Are we officially loaded for the the 2016 class? What else could we possibly get? What do we need and is it available? Big underlying question I have is, will we pick Maker's recruitment?

--------------------
RLTW!

Posts: 836 | From: Savannah Ga | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-18-2015 03:29 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Depending on who leaves next year, we probably don't have room for any more. But we don't need any more.
Posts: 14116 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 11-18-2015 03:36 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama and Catmandoo are much more on recruiting than I am but like Bama said, I feel we are probably already finished for coming year. This is going to be an awesome class and we will have several good hold overs to go with them next season. Alex could actually come back for one more year if he wanted and we will certainly have Matthews, Willis, Hawkins and maybe even Ulis as a starting point. I expect to lose Murray, Briscoe, Skal for sure and maybe Lee and Alex. Next year's squad is recruited almost by position, something we last saw in Cal's very first class.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-18-2015 04:09 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You can bet Cal has a good handle on it and has a backup plan for every possibility. You can't out guess him and wouldn't want to even if we could. Now the last 4 minutes of a important game is a whole different story.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 11-18-2015 05:01 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SCWC:
Bama and Catmandoo are much more on recruiting than I am but like Bama said, I feel we are probably already finished for coming year. This is going to be an awesome class and we will have several good hold overs to go with them next season. Alex could actually come back for one more year if he wanted and we will certainly have Matthews, Willis, Hawkins and maybe even Ulis as a starting point. I expect to lose Murray, Briscoe, Skal for sure and maybe Lee and Alex. Next year's squad is recruited almost by position, something we last saw in Cal's very first class.

If we lose Lee and or Ulis, next year could be almost a waste. I think we would be too young to compete for a title. Lets hope Lee and Ulis come back and with Humphries we would be very good.
Posts: 1495 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
WHO?UK
Player
Member # 2286

posted 11-18-2015 10:32 PM      Profile for WHO?UK   Email WHO?UK   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good input from all of the above... But from all the mixtape I've watched, with Monk, Fox and Bam.... Those three could compete with anyone in the country and thats with my Father (Flacatz) and I playing PG and Center for them. Side note we were not highly recruited. hahaha

--------------------
RLTW!

Posts: 836 | From: Savannah Ga | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-19-2015 12:05 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not worried about next year. We will be lucky to get down to the 13 kids allowed on the roster.
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-19-2015 09:55 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Blue we are pretty sure of having a plenty of returning talent, my guess would be the following for the 15 scholarships limited by the NCAA.

Dominique Hawkins, Charles Matthews, Mycheal Mulder, Isaac Humphries, Tai Wynyard, Derek Willis, and possibly Lee and or Poy. Briscoe, Ulis with a outside chance of staying. You could ask 10 guys what they thought and would get a whole lot of different opinions and possibilities however.

--------------------

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-19-2015 02:04 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cmd we only have 13 schollys allowed.
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-19-2015 06:53 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BC, stand corrected.

--------------------

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-19-2015 08:21 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Counting Floreal and Wynyard we have 13 on scholarship this year. By adding 5 freshmen we have 18 next year. Drop Poythress, Skal and Murray we still have 15. We are looking to find 2 more to drop. Floreal could go back to a walk on or they could find another type scholarship for him. That means that out of Lee, Ulis or Briscoe, one of them needs to go also. We don't have a large problem but I hope one of them decides it's time to go. I would hope it is Lee because of all the big guys we have coming in. Let's hope he turns it on and impresses the scouts.
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-19-2015 09:09 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, Floreal's father is the UK track coach and I would think have benefits like the one below.

Employee and Family Education Programs

Regular, full-time faculty and staff may receive a tuition-waiver for up to 18 credit hours per academic year through the Employee Education Program. Eligible employees with at least one year of continuous, regular, full-time service who are not utilizing the Employee Education Program may choose to receive a tuition discount (10% to 50%) for their child or spouse/sponsored dependent through the Family Education Program.

Link

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com