TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Lee plans to show teammates how to have fun

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lee plans to show teammates how to have fun
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-02-2015 10:12 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Marcus does enjoy life and isn't bashful to show it. He is a real upper for all his teammates.

Olivia Prewitt is a junior at Danville High School and an intern with me this school year. Enjoy her interview with Marcus Lee.

Olivia –

Alright with my previous interview with E.J. Floreal, I started to ask him if he was on a private island with any of his teammates who would he choose.

Marcus- “He chose me.”

Olivia- He did.

Marcus- “And I choose him. “

Olivia – He said he hoped that you’d pick him. Why would you pick him?

Marcus – “Because he’s my best friend!”

Olivia – As a returning player and leader for the new freshmen, how do you plan on promoting positive energy for your team Through both the good and bad situations that usually goes along with the season?

Marcus – “I feel that the first thing you got to do is just like enjoy the moment. Once they see you having fun and not really stressing about things they kinda feel like they can relax and start getting things done.”

Olivia – Tell us a little bit about what you’ve done in the off-season to help prepare for this season?

Marcus – “I’ve tried to get this team together, we’re kinda young, we don’t have that many returning players so being able to be together at once in such a fast way is something we have to stress.”

Olivia – Going in as a young team what are you expecting?

Marcus - “We expect the same thing as every other year, which is to do great things and nothing less.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com