TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Hawkins plans to be more aggresive

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hawkins plans to be more aggresive
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-02-2015 09:52 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hate to say it because Hawkins has worked hard to get better but doubt he will get a lot of playing time with talent we have in the back-court.

Since John Calipari has made it clear to junior Dominique Hawkins that he has to “fight” to earn playing time, Hawkins spent the summer doing just that.

Teammates talked about in preseason interviews how much more aggressive Hawkins was going to the basket during summer play.

“I felt like I needed to be more aggressive and get my confidence up and see the ball go through the hoop. I had been shooting 3’s more than driving, so I feel better about my complete game,” said Hawkins, who will compete with Tyler Ulis, Jamal Murray, Isaiah Briscoe and Charles Matthews for playing time.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com