TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Fraschilla Believes Jamal Murray Will Flourish at Kentucky

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fraschilla Believes Jamal Murray Will Flourish at Kentucky
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-24-2015 08:19 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Murray is going to be a special player for the Cats and is going to help make this team a whole lot of fun to watch.

The Canadian National Team’s loss is the University of Kentucky’s gain when it comes to freshman point guard Jamal Murray.

With Murray, an 18-year-old who exploded with Canada at the Pan American Games last month, not able to play for his country at the upcoming FIBA Americas Championships, attention now turns to his freshman season in Lexington. Slotted as the No. 6 pick by DraftExpress in the 2017 NBA Draft, big things are expected of Murray and at least one observer believes he will live up to the hype.

“Jamal really, between the Nike Hoop Summit where he scored 30 and the job he did in the Pan Am Games against grown men, I think that elevated himself even more in the eyes of people that follow the game, particularly NBA scouts,” ESPN analyst Fran Fraschilla told SNY.tv on The 4 Quarters Podcast Monday afternoon. “I think right now, he’s headed toward the middle of the Lottery or higher.

“I think the kid’s gonna average 17 points a game. I think you’ll see scoring come from guys like Skal Labissiere and Jamal Murray, first and foremost, and everybody else is gonna play around those guys. He can shoot the ball, he’s deceptively athletic and quick, he gets fouled a lot, has good passing vision to play point, can play off the ball. I think the kid has a bright future.”

Link

[ 08-24-2015, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com