TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » When will Murray get to Kentucky?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When will Murray get to Kentucky?
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-29-2015 06:12 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's up in the air and we will just have to wait and see what happens.

So what will Murray do?

"We're still trying to work that out," his father, Roger, told The Courier-Journal. "I really don't want to jeopardize school too much; I take it seriously. So we're still trying to see what is the best move to accommodate both situations. Nothing is guaranteed yet."

Cats coach John Calipari told Mike DeCourcy of Sporting News that he has given Canada Basketball officials a "drop-dead" date Murray would have to arrive on campus to begin the fall term and be eligible for the full 2015-16 season.

"We'll see if there's any way he can do both, because that's what I want," Calipari told DeCourcy. "The kid absolutely wants to play for the national team, and we want that. But the NCAA has really clear guidelines on this."

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-01-2015 06:13 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Murray and Isaac Humphries are both on campus this weekend. Humphries is 7 foot tall and weighs 245 pounds!

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 08-02-2015 09:53 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sounds like Humphries joined the team as well!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-03-2015 09:38 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They are saying Humphries will reclassify an play on this coming seasons team.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com