TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cal says Drake is a part of the Big Blue family

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cal says Drake is a part of the Big Blue family
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-23-2015 09:09 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Drake has done a lot for Kentucky basketball.

Rapper Drake has become a huge University of Kentucky basketball fan and was part of the 2014 Big Blue Madness — as well as a spectator at other UK games.

However, The Sporting News reported Wednesday that UK sent a cease-and-desist letter to Drake after UK self-reported impermissible communication between Drake and three recruits at Big Blue Madness.

The Sporting News reported that UK asked Drake not to speak to recruits or take pictures with recruits.

"There are no issues with @Drake and UK, and Drake is and always will be a part of our Big Blue family. I hope to see him on campus soon."

Link

[ 07-23-2015, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 07-23-2015 10:45 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So there you go. Next they'll be telling Ashley Judd she can't attend any more UK games. I wish the NCAA would disappear.
Posts: 14120 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-23-2015 11:43 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, Here is what coach K does if he disagrees with the press.

After Duke’s student newspaper gives the Blue Devils a B+ at the halfway point of the season, Coach K invites the paper’s sports staff in for a get-together with the team and his assistant coaches. "I'm not looking for puff pieces or anything like that,” Krzyzewski tells the student journalists, “but you're whacked out and you don't appreciate what the [bleep] is going on and it [bleeps] me off.” Coach K later apologizes, but only for using profanity. ''I haven't had too many experiences lately where what I said, the reason I said it, was misconstrued,'' he says to the New York Times. ''I've got to be clearer.'' If only Krzyzewski knew that a B+ is above-average for the typical Duke player.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com