TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Murray gets high praise from Steve Nash

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Murray gets high praise from Steve Nash
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-22-2015 07:43 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If Steve Nash is impressed you know Murray is gong to be very special.

The wave of Canadian basketball talent seems never-ending and Murray is the latest next big thing. In the space of a year he’s gone from an intriguing prospect to an almost certain lottery pick should he declare for the NBA draft in 2016 and now the 6-foot-5 point guard is pushing to make the national team roster for August’s Olympic qualifying event in Mexico City under the watchful eye of the best floor general Canada has ever had.

“I’m just starting to get to know him,” Nash said. “I’ve watched him quite a bit. He’s got a tremendous amount of ability. He’s got a very bright future. It’s very exciting for our program. But it’s also exciting for me as a point guard — to see a young player come through with that much ability is very fun and exciting.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-25-2015 12:03 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nash was going crazy watching Murray carry the Canadian team in the fourth quarter.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com