TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cal real high on Marcus Lee

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cal real high on Marcus Lee
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-21-2015 02:25 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lee is like a time-bomb, so athletic and when he starts playing under control he is going to explode.

Well, it wasn't as though he wasn't ready last year. The problem was that he was playing behind the No. 1 pick (Karl-Anthony Towns) in the draft and the No. 4, 5, 6 pick (Willie Cauley-Stein) in the draft and behind Dakari (Johnson), that's going in the 20s," Calipari said before the NBA draft.

"I mean, he was ready, but they were more ready. It was just that. But he still played, still gave him opportunities to go do his thing. I think this is his time, and I've said it to him: 'This is your time to go and do what you're supposed to do. There's no reason now. You're going to have minutes.'

"I told him, 'That elbow offensive game, you've got to be able, they've got to guard you when you catch it on the elbow. You got to make free throws better, because you're going to get fouled. You're going to fly up and down that court.'

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-21-2015 02:38 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When Lee is on the floor teams are going to have tough time down low. His speed doesn't hurt either and when he is filling a lane no one is going to be able to stop him. Next years team is going to be special with all their athleticism.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-21-2015 02:58 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A front line of Skal, Lee, Poythress and Willis should own the boards. Guards like Murray, Matthews, Briscoe and Ulis will make us deep and extremely talented in the back-court. Can't wait to watch them run and gun as they all are so athletic.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com