TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » More Cal to the NBA rumors.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More Cal to the NBA rumors.
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 06-30-2015 05:06 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heard on ESPN radio today that Sacramento had offered both the head coaching and GM job to Cal. Heard later that both parties denied being in any talks. Pretty sure this is just another rumor but if Cal ever goes back to the NBA, I think it would take an offer of both positions to tempt him. Sorry I don't have a link.

Found a link.

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/john-calipari-sacr

[ 06-30-2015, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5403 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-30-2015 05:45 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cal has talked to the owners of the Kings but doesn't sound to serious, yet. Here is what he has to say.

Kentucky coach John Calipari tweeted denials Tuesday of the latest rumors linking him to an NBA job, saying there's no substance to the notion that he would leave the college ranks for the Sacramento Kings.

Calipari acknowledged that he has had discussions with Kings owner Vivek Ranadive, but he said they were limited to the coach's thoughts on last week's NBA draft as well as about Kings forward DeMarcus Cousins, who played one season at Kentucky for Calipari.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com