TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » KAT writes 5 page thank you note to Cat fans

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KAT writes 5 page thank you note to Cat fans
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-23-2015 10:44 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KAT was special and always be a special player and person.

The New York Post’s Steve Serby recently talked with Kentucky freshman Karl-Anthony Towns and asked him about the five-page thank-you note he wrote to Kentucky fans. Here's what Towns told Serby:

"My mom and my dad always told me, 'If you’re gonna do something, Karl, make sure you do it to the best of your ability.' I just wanted to make sure the media knew how professional they were to me.

"I felt the best way to do that was to give them something hand-written by himself, not typed, but hand-written in my own handwriting just to express how I feel about how the season went and also to thank them so much about whatever they had done for me and my family and my brothers in this journey that we went through."

Link

[ 05-23-2015, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 05-23-2015 05:28 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He is one mighty fine young man, a classy individual who we will truly miss next season. He certainly is a very thoughtful young man.

[ 05-23-2015, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-23-2015 10:30 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree KAT has been a joy to have playing for our Cats and certainly will be missed. He is destined to do well in the pros too and it will be fun watching him perform no matter what team he plays for.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com