TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Best KSR Story I've Seen

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best KSR Story I've Seen
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-22-2015 12:18 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is really good, and pretty much sums up the way I feel about this last season.

Good Read from KSR

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-22-2015 01:43 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
38-1 is special no getting around it.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 05-22-2015 01:54 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am consistently amazed at how Cal manages to recruit stellar basketball players who have such high character and willingness to sacrifice. It certainly goes against the stereotype of those types of kids.

The memory of last year's team will center upon the willingness of all to come together for the good of the team. Not a single incident, no bad PR, and 38 wins. While an NCAA championship would have been the perfect ending, I am so incredibly proud of what those kids did.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 05-22-2015 02:31 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well said, Tip. The article really resonated with me, because that's exactly how I feel about it. I think this team has been my all time favorite, just from the 'likability' standpoint.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com