TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Skal #1 recruit.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Skal #1 recruit.
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 04-24-2015 09:22 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
At least according to this article. We also have two more incoming in the top 10. This is "not" a bad recruiting year even if we don't get another commitment this year, at least IMO.

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/22/kentucky-commit-skal-labissiere-tops-rivals-final-class-of-2015-rankings/

Posts: 5403 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 04-24-2015 09:50 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This would be a great class if we had not lost Booker and Lyles. We are going to be thin on the front line and Poythress and Labissiere are going to be worked to death, 30+ min. I just hope Lee and Willis can earn about 20 and 10 mins respectively. I also hope we do find anopther big man who can get some minutes. I'm feeling we will be a small team this year with a n3 guard offense a lot of the time. It will be a very different look than we've had the last two years.
Posts: 14162 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-24-2015 03:12 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I still say even with what we have already we should be good enough to go along way in the tournament. We will have a very strong team and with Lee, Poy, Labissiere in the front court and and Briscoe playing the shooting guard along with Ulis at the point we can match up with anyone. You can also bet Cal is going to get a couple more recruits and wouldn't be surprised if he didn't get Diallo, Maker or Even Brown.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 04-24-2015 04:25 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am already looking forward to Midnight Madness. There is nothing more exciting to me than the start of a new basketball season and watching our young teams grow as the season progresses. We might not have the depth next season that we had this season but we will be just fine as a team. Cal can spin his magic with a six or seven man roster as good as he can with a 9 or 10 man roster. I am not too worried about our future, consider our program in good hands and even though we may not get all the recruits we go after, we more than get our fair share to the top notch players, that is all one can hope for.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-25-2015 09:00 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I really think it's a advantage for a 7-8 man rotation than it is for a 10 man rotation like we played a lot of last season.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 04-25-2015 09:10 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If we can add just one more good player it could be close to the 2012 team. We need Diallo or Brown or Maker.
Posts: 14162 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-25-2015 09:38 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, how about Wynyard? He graduates in December and might be eligible for second semester. I don't know about his talent level but he would be another big which couldn't hurt.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com