TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Andrew not worried about mock drafts

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andrew not worried about mock drafts
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-22-2015 07:31 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If Andrew performs well in the draft workouts he will do well. It's all on his shoulders now and all we can do is wish well and do his best.

Andrew Harrison let his parents get most of the information about his potential NBA draft stock.

"They said you can’t really worry about mock drafts and stuff like that. You just have to show them in the workouts, show them in the combine and the team workout. So I mean, I’ll be fine. I’m not worried about it," said Harrison.

He was one of seven Kentucky players who opted to leave school early for the NBA after UK lost to Wisconsin in the Final Four. A year earlier Harrison helped UK reach the NCAA title game where the Cats lost to Connecticut.

“Everybody said don’t worry about what’s on there now because they haven’t seen me in real life," Harrison said. "Well, they’ve seen me in real life but they haven’t seen me in workouts and stuff.

"And just gotta get better, gotta keep fighting. I think I’m the best person in the draft, of course, so I’m not really worried about what anybody else has to say about me.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com