TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Devin Booker Interview

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Devin Booker Interview
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-20-2015 10:02 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This young man has it going on and off the court. he will be missed.

Question: If you were hired to persuade recruits to come to Kentucky, what would be your greatest pitch?

Devin: "There's a lot of pitches honestly. The first is starting with the fan base obviously you want to be in a place where people love basketball just as much as you do. So you know off the court everyone loves basketball and you love basketball. It's a great vibe with them. My second pitch would be the coaching staff and Coach Cal. He gets the best out of everybody, coming into college no one really knew who I was and it's funny how things change really quick. It goes with hard work and the coaching staff. I feel like it's the right situation for a lot of people."

Question: Could you give the BBN some insight on how you and Tyler Ulis because such great friends?

Devin: "It started in eight grade and we were at Elite 100 camp together and we were on the same team. That's how it first started and then we were on another team at a camp again. We just exchanged numbers and texted from there on out."

Question: What do you think this team’s greatest strength was on and off the court?

Devin: "I would just say the brotherhood coming in no one thought we would be able to get along because we had so many talented players, but we all put our egos to the side and just focused on a team concept and getting wins. Coach told us at the end of the year ‘everybody's going to eat’ and that's exactly what happened."

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-21-2015 09:33 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Booker is projected to be the 14th projected player picked in the NBA draft.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 04-22-2015 06:11 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That will be pretty good money for an 18 year old kid!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123990 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-22-2015 08:29 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That would be good for a man of any age. I doubt one out of thousand's of men ever make in a year what the 14th pick in the NBA makes.

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-22-2015 08:43 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just looked it up what the 14th player makes and it shows some scary numbers and Booker if he invests his money wisely is going to be a very wealthy man if he is picked in the 14th round.

1st Year Salary:$1,713,200 2nd Year Salary:$1,790,300 3rd Year: 4,478,600. Then after that the 4th year option is 48.1% over the 3rd year.

Link

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com