TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Dook & the media

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dook & the media
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-29-2015 09:01 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not sure if you all run into this but every year when I tell non-UK fans about Duke always get the easiest draw in the tournament. They tell me that I'm crazy, jealous of Duke and I'm a typical UK fan etc. These people are not Duke fans but they just think we UK fans like to complain of Duke. Maybe because the Lattner shot…who knows! Thoughts?
Posts: 1497 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-29-2015 09:19 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
blue hoot, your NOT crazy or jealous of Duke! If the truth were known Duke and their fans have always been jealous of Kentucky. Check the Link out below as it tells whole the story:

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-29-2015 10:02 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the link cat! I can see why they hate us, well that's too bad [Razz]
bigbluerev
Player
Member # 1633

posted 03-30-2015 09:12 PM      Profile for bigbluerev     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
pUKe gifted dubious Final Four berth

Finally someone speaks the truth that the mainstream media will not say about pUKe and precious coach krybaby

--------------------
Personal Responsibility - stop looking to the government or anyone else to take care of you. www.GodMakesSense.com www.RefreshingRain.com

Posts: 1806 | From: Cold Spring, KY | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-30-2015 10:06 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That right there is the best article I have ever read on dook. This guy tells it exactly the way it is. This should have been in a new topic of it's own. Kudos to you BlueRev, for finding and posting this. It should be required reading for ALL NCAA referees.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
bigbluerev
Player
Member # 1633

posted 03-30-2015 10:18 PM      Profile for bigbluerev     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I feel the same way about duke as you do Norm. I want them to lose every game forever more

--------------------
Personal Responsibility - stop looking to the government or anyone else to take care of you. www.GodMakesSense.com www.RefreshingRain.com

Posts: 1806 | From: Cold Spring, KY | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-30-2015 10:35 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know how but I hope Michigan State tears them a new one. Just so cry baby doesn't get the chance to play UK. Go back home and try to recruit some more to try and catch U&K in recruiting.
Posts: 14170 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-31-2015 01:11 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bigbluerev:
pUKe gifted dubious Final Four berth

Finally someone speaks the truth that the mainstream media will not say about pUKe and precious coach krybaby

Great article. That was the first article I've seen that really tells the true story. If we played them in the Championship game, we might be screwed because the refs and flopping.
Thanks for posting!

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-31-2015 02:33 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is one very good writer, best article I have seen on what we Kentucky fans have been saying for years, how Duke and Coach Crybaby get to take their referees with them wherever they play.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com