TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » louisville

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: louisville
country cat
Player
Member # 1774

posted 03-29-2015 04:01 PM      Profile for country cat   Email country cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
man are they ever getting homered---michigan is getting ever call---

--------------------
american by birth-----wildcat by choice --- if you not the lead cat---your view never changes

Posts: 1023 | From: breathitt co-----lost in eldorado | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 03-29-2015 04:06 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Homered! what do u mean? They are playing in New York on a ACC court!

[ 03-29-2015, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: ukcatfannfl ]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-29-2015 04:15 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have to agree. Looks like MSU has hacked them on many of their drives to the rim with no call. Blackshear with a clean block and gets called for the foul.

UL's only makes have been off of the three Rozier steals this half.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11532 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-29-2015 04:18 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As much as I dislike most Cards fans, I'll have to agree with you. Cards getting hosed by the refs. The non calls that p*ss me off most are the push offs with the off hand when dribbling up the floor. Happened to us all year, and happening to UofL now.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-29-2015 04:19 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That should have been goaltending on UL though. Not allowed to touch the rim and net, at least I don't think so

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11532 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-29-2015 04:20 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cards gonna have to step it up or go home.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-29-2015 04:30 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Going down to the wire.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 03-29-2015 04:36 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
O.T. Could care less who wins. Good game but ugly IMO.
Posts: 5377 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-29-2015 04:42 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stick a fork in the Cards. They are done IMO.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-29-2015 04:43 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cards couldn't throw it in the ocean.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-29-2015 04:49 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Looked to me like Blackshear lived at the line today!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-29-2015 04:51 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UL only scored 30 points in the last 25 minutes!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-29-2015 04:54 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lousville shot only 35% from the floor.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-29-2015 04:55 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed, you and I must watch games differently than most fans. I felt that Louisville got a slight edge from the officiating. It was a very physical game, not a lot was called on either team. It was a crew headed by Doug Shows so what do you expect. There were a few phanthom calls on both teams but I think they sort of balanced out over the course of the game. I was actually wanting U of L to win so my view of the game was not biased against or for them. I did not want Michigan State going to the final four. That was their 8th overtime game of the season today, they know how to win close games.

[ 03-29-2015, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-29-2015 04:56 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Neither team looked that good especially Pitino during the over-time.

--------------------

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-29-2015 04:58 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How does Shows get so many big games? He is just a bad referee.

--------------------

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-29-2015 05:00 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Louisville have been a poor shooting team all year and they have won a lot of games by playing their mugging style defense. They really were not a final four team in my opinion. Now I Gonzaga can just take care of Duke.
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-29-2015 05:01 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Louisville ended up shooting 9 more free throws than Michigan State.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-29-2015 05:01 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UL went 5-25 from the floor in the second half before OT!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-29-2015 05:02 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope you are right, SCWC!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-29-2015 05:04 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope Wiltjer has a big game against Duke but you can bet coach K will make sure he doesn't get many open looks.

--------------------

Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 03-29-2015 05:09 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SAY WHAT U WANT ABOUT PITINO, BUT HE CAN COACH BASKETBALL, HE TOOK LESS TALENT AND ALMOST MADE IT TO FINAL 4.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-29-2015 05:28 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Doesn't look to me like Gonzaga has enough weapons!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-29-2015 05:41 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope I'm wrong^^^^^ [Wink]

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-29-2015 06:16 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wiltzer is about all they have but he is a special player that gives them a lot of firepower and he isn't a bad rebounder either.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-29-2015 06:17 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He just tied the game up too!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-29-2015 06:18 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gonzaga held Duke to 34% shooting in the first half.

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-29-2015 06:18 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gonzaga tied them but Duke just got a basket.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-29-2015 06:21 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Zags up 4

--------------------

blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-29-2015 10:13 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trey Ball:
I have to agree. Looks like MSU has hacked them on many of their drives to the rim with no call. Blackshear with a clean block and gets called for the foul.

UL's only makes have been off of the three Rozier steals this half.

Can you imagine if we play Duke in the Championship game, they will get all the calls...
Posts: 1495 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-30-2015 07:32 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Green-Bean:
SAY WHAT U WANT ABOUT PITINO, BUT HE CAN COACH BASKETBALL, HE TOOK LESS TALENT AND ALMOST MADE IT TO FINAL 4.

Bean, I know you like Pitino, but he didn't actually coach them through murderers row. I wouldn't call beating UC-Irvine, Northern Iowa and NC State his greatest coaching achievement. [Wink]
Posts: 10322 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-30-2015 08:53 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pitino really did have a good draw to make it as far as he did. He is a good coach, no doubt about that, but with his schedule he should have had a cakewalk to the final four, just like Duke did. Pitino has one basic offense and one basic defense, press on defense and create havoc, shoot three point shots. He did not have the three point shooters this year to play that type of offense and had to make major adjustments to his game plan. For a team that started out ranked in the top 5, I would say Pitino's team under achieved.
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-30-2015 09:18 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ray, you make some good points like you always do and agree on most points. I think their are few if any coachs that could have taken the band of thugs he had on his team this year as far as he did. I think the reason he understands and gets so much out of his players is he is as bad as they are. [Wink]

--------------------

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-30-2015 09:22 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Amen Bruce, I agree.

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com