TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » I've Been Thinking

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I've Been Thinking
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-29-2015 12:42 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
After having time to settle down and get my sweat and heartbeat under control, I have decided that I am extremely pleased with last night's game. Think about it. We beat the team that beat dook TWICE this year. I'll take that any day of the week. I was so wound up that I thought I'd never get to sleep last night. I was awake until 1:00 central time. I just kept replaying that game over and over in my mind. Notre Dame would have been very easy to overlook, and they were VERY underrated. I really believe they deserved a one seed, far more than Puke did. Oh! The point where I finally began to relax, came when Aaron drilled that three from the right side of the court. I knew right then, that even though we were still down 3, the Cats had this one.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-29-2015 01:30 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That three point shot was when I said we had it won too Norm. I also agree, Notre Dame should have had a one seed ahead of Duke, beat that team twice and won the ACC tournament. Oh well, we all know the NCAA are going to look out for the Dookies and give them the easiest path they can to get to the final four. Hopefully Kyle Wiltjer and Gonzaga will take care of that later today.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-29-2015 01:41 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I sure hope they do Ray. I'll probably keep checking in on the game, and if Gonzaga is winning, I may even watch it.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-29-2015 01:50 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Who is everyone pulling for in the ville game? I'm leaning toward ville because Izzo would give us a hell of a game even though they don't have much height.
Posts: 1497 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 03-29-2015 02:07 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
AT THIS POINT I DONT CARE WHO THEY SEND AT US, WE GOT TO BEAT WHO WE PLAY AND WISCONSIN IS NEXT UP. AND WILL BE A MORE THAN A HAND FULL.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
rupps runt65
Player
Member # 1286

posted 03-29-2015 02:09 PM      Profile for rupps runt65   Email rupps runt65   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wisconsin is great, but I feel ND was better than Arizona... This will be a war
Posts: 860 | From: jacksonville, fl. u.s.a. | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-29-2015 03:42 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was explaining to someone in church this morning as you were talking about how good ND really was.
Think about this, ND beat UNC, dUKe, and UL all within a 2 week period!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123983 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-29-2015 06:45 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
rr65, your so right this is going to be a war and in the paint it will hand to hand combat action.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-29-2015 06:48 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am hoping we will wear Kaminsky out with our bigs. We can have a fresh center guarding him all night long.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-29-2015 07:56 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If they can stop him. We can put 3 or 4 different guys on him but which ones will be able to stop him? If they don't they will be on the bench watching. And fouls could limit who we have to put on him also. I'm afraid he will get his share of whatever. Just hope we don't pile up the fouls trying to stop him. You hear me Karl???
Posts: 14159 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 03-29-2015 07:58 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
TAKE THE BALL AT KAMINSKY HES AFRAID TO FOUL, HE WILL GIVE UP POINTS, DEKKER IS THE ONE THAT WILL BEAT YOU.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-29-2015 08:10 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Put WKS on Dekker and he will have a tough time scoring or Lyles if needed.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com