TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Amazing!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amazing!
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-28-2015 11:44 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They just showed one of Aaron's threes from last year, instead of "the shot" from puke!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-28-2015 11:45 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh wait. It wasn't espn, but TBS.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-28-2015 11:51 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yep. Those Harrison Twins are just winners. They make the big plays because they do not fear failure.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11532 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-28-2015 11:53 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Harrison's want the ball in their hands when the game is on the line and that's a heck of a good trait.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-28-2015 11:56 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KAT was clutch tonight too and Ulis's 3 near the end was huge too. Heck they all played good and they had to as ND played lights out.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
rupps runt65
Player
Member # 1286

posted 03-29-2015 12:02 AM      Profile for rupps runt65   Email rupps runt65   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heck of a game!!! Bring it...nail bighter but a win. Go Cats!!!
Posts: 860 | From: jacksonville, fl. u.s.a. | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-29-2015 12:07 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
cmd,

They all made plays on the offensive end of the floor. I'm not sure if you saw my post in another topic, but UK scored on every possession the last 11 minutes of the game. I didn't even make that connection since the defense was playing so poorly.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-29-2015 07:19 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I did not realize that either Trey, thanks for posting that. This team are something, on an off night defensively they still managed to beat a very good opponent. Notre Dame were an outstanding team, we were lucky to win and move on against them.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-29-2015 07:24 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SCWC,

I guess maybe I stated that a little inaccurate. I guess the most accurate way to state it was they were 9-9 from the field during that stretch. I think they had a turnover or two so they didn't score on those possessions. Still extremely impressive.

--------------------

redbone

CatFanInYankeeville
Player
Member # 2025

posted 03-29-2015 09:45 AM      Profile for CatFanInYankeeville     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm, you know they're not going a whole game without showing 'the shot'. Showed the full clip during our game, from Woods banking home the runner to that twit sinking the game winner at the other end.

--------------------
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian!” Henry Ford

Posts: 5563 | From: Eddyville at heart, Chicago in life | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 03-29-2015 10:24 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What I thought was even more amazing was the announcers actually said we won the game. Maybe it was just me, but I thought those two clowns were the most biased crew that I've ever seen and we've seen some dandy's through the years that have called UK games. Like I said, maybe it's just me and I was being a little sensitive about some of the things said.

[ 03-29-2015, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5377 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
WHO?UK
Player
Member # 2286

posted 03-29-2015 10:25 AM      Profile for WHO?UK   Email WHO?UK   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trey Ball:
Yep. Those Harrison Twins are just winners. They make the big plays because they do not fear failure.

Yup!

--------------------
RLTW!

Posts: 836 | From: Savannah Ga | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 03-29-2015 12:31 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Handy,

Not just you. I rarely resort to turning off the sound, but I did last night after a few outrageously biased comments by that crew of clowns.

I understand we all have biases, but wait until the game is over and you're having a beer with your biased friends. Don't spew your views on air!

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 03-29-2015 12:44 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I and wife watched the game at a Beef O Brady's in Tampa along with about 150 other close ky friends and the place was so loud we didn't hear much of what the announcers said. Thank Goodness!!

p.s. we shot 75% in the second half and no matter how u cut it that is impressive!!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com