TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Lyles Silly Turnovers

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lyles Silly Turnovers
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-28-2015 09:42 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Led to 8 ND points. Just slow down and hold onto the ball. Makes the great block and then the silly to to give ND 3 at the end of the half.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11568 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-28-2015 09:50 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lyles already has 4 turnovers in this game!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123987 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
bigbluerev
Player
Member # 1633

posted 03-28-2015 09:52 PM      Profile for bigbluerev     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He along with several others is playing really nervous

--------------------
Personal Responsibility - stop looking to the government or anyone else to take care of you. www.GodMakesSense.com www.RefreshingRain.com

Posts: 1806 | From: Cold Spring, KY | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-28-2015 09:55 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
bbr,

Yep. That is the thing with his TO's ND didn't force a single one of them. He was just playing hot potato with the ball. Like he didn't want it in his hands

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-28-2015 09:55 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, they seem to be feeling the pressure a little bit!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123987 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-28-2015 09:58 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UK is going to get called for more fouls this half as well and put ND to the line. UK needs to play flawless on offense to pull this thing out IMO. Sad thing is if they lose they will have beaten themselves with that first half.

--------------------

redbone

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-28-2015 11:12 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The only positive that I can take from this game is that we beat a very good team on a night when we did not play any defense at all. They took us off the dribble all night long. Great win, thanks to our guards, the Harrison twins.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 03-29-2015 09:29 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lyles made the most careless passes...one he just gave the guy the ball that was standing right in front of him.

I sure hope he snaps out of that!

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
CatFanInYankeeville
Player
Member # 2025

posted 03-29-2015 09:39 AM      Profile for CatFanInYankeeville     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lyles looked like he absolutely didn't want anything to do with handling the ball. As soon as he get it he usually looked to pass. I was yelling at the TV about his ridiculous turnovers. How utterly frustrating. He spent a lot of time on the bench in the 2nd half. Shame, too, because he would have been nice to have (if he was in normal mode) on the offensive end, particularly. ND really didn't have anyone that could match up with him very well.

--------------------
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian!” Henry Ford

Posts: 5563 | From: Eddyville at heart, Chicago in life | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com