TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » If we win tonight?????

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If we win tonight?????
ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 03-28-2015 04:37 PM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If we win tonight and I am not putting ND down like WVA talked about us we will have to play hard to win but if we win who do we match up better against Aziz or Wis so I can root for one of them tonight.

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 755 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-28-2015 04:46 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Arizona

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 03-28-2015 04:52 PM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok catmandoo so root for two wildcats tonight. LOL !!!

--------------------
ProBlue

AshTuckyUKfan
Player
Member # 3065

posted 03-28-2015 04:55 PM      Profile for AshTuckyUKfan     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know, sir Charles picked Arizona to win the whole tournament, and he's good at picking them too, so I gotta hope Wisconsin wins to get that outa my head.
Posts: 369 | From: Ashland KY | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-28-2015 05:16 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Either one of those teams will give us quite a challenge. I think I would rather play Wisconsin myself, Arizona have a ton of athleticism that Wisconsin does not have. Both are outstanding teams and it is a shame either have to go out before the final four.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
bigbluerev
Player
Member # 1633

posted 03-28-2015 05:19 PM      Profile for bigbluerev     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Both are outstanding teams and it is a shame either have to go out before the final four.
Or the final game for that matter, but hey, gotta make sure pUKe has an easier road

--------------------
Personal Responsibility - stop looking to the government or anyone else to take care of you. www.GodMakesSense.com www.RefreshingRain.com

Posts: 1806 | From: Cold Spring, KY | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 03-28-2015 05:57 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Two very good teams both capable of upsetting us on and off night. If I could pick, I would rather play Arizona but it would be close. Maybe we should get by Notre Dame 1st.
Posts: 5405 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-28-2015 05:59 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
handy, your right, "one game at a time."

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-28-2015 06:52 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would much rather play Wisconsin. I think that is an easy double digit victory. That being said, I have a bad feeling about the game tonight so it may not matter.

Arizona is a West Coast replica of UK IMO. That game would come down to which ever team hits more outside shots because no one is scoring on the interior consistently in a UK/Arizona game.

[ 03-28-2015, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Trey Ball ]

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11568 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 03-28-2015 07:06 PM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Remember I said " IF " I know we got a hard game tonight I don't take any Team lightly this deep in the Toury.

--------------------
ProBlue

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-28-2015 07:38 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tonight's game is going to be a huge challenge as it will be the highest ranked team we have played all year. They have played a tough schedule since being in the ACC and they are used to playing a tough teams. They have played 8 games against ranked teams, four of them against top #4 ranked teams or better. We have played only one team ranked in the top 25 and that is Arkansas.

[ 03-28-2015, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-28-2015 08:13 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WHere is ND ranked? UL was number 5 in the land when we gave them their first loss of the season!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123987 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-28-2015 08:34 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They are a three seed so rating wise Notre Dame were somewhere between 8 and 12. I know earlier in the year they were a top ten team.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-28-2015 08:43 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They've beaten some pretty good teams this season!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123987 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com