TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » IMO WE ARE BORED.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: IMO WE ARE BORED.
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 03-04-2015 08:16 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
PLAYING IN SEC, READY FOR SOME TOURNEY ACTION, THE SEC HAS THE WORST OFFICIATING IN THE COUNTRY, ALWAYS HAS. AND IT IS A GRIND IT OUT CONFERENCE, OUR KIDS ARE READY FOR SOMETHING NEW.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 03-04-2015 08:31 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just think how bored we, the fans, will be when the tourney is over.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-04-2015 10:47 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It will be 6 months before the Cats will be back on the hardwood after the NCAA tournament. When your my age it really become even a bigger factor. [Frown]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-04-2015 02:02 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
More time for golf!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-04-2015 02:15 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just got back and it was 83 degrees and got to wear my Bermuda shorts.

[ 03-04-2015, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-04-2015 02:20 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow, you got that farmers tan workin already?

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-04-2015 02:32 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It sure feels good with the sun shinning and not having to wear a jacket.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-04-2015 10:51 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We're getting about a foot of snow as I type these words!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-04-2015 11:00 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MH, I can remember those days and liked them as a child but sure don't ever want to see another snow flake.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-04-2015 11:18 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yep, I liked then as a child too, Now they're just a pain in my rump!

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-05-2015 12:06 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We are nearing a foot and still coming down hard with no let-up in sight.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-05-2015 08:41 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The snow here in Berea didn't start till after midnight and is at 3 inches this morning and coming down fast. Should be out of here by about 1 o2 this after noon. We'll probably end up with close the half a foot. It's 19 degrees and going all the way up to 23 today. Wow! Back down to 1 degree tonight and then we'll be working our way up to the 50s again by Monday. It's no wonder 90% of the people around here are sick. Not expecting the salt/grader truck down the road till almost noon so I'll have to make my way to work in the snow. Just 6 miles up to the Big Hill Post Office where I started working a couple weeks ago. Sometimes I think I should have my head examined for some of my thoughts. [Big Grin]
Posts: 14120 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-05-2015 11:07 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm, with all that snow what will happen it all melts with the river in your area? Is flooding a concern when it all melts?

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-05-2015 12:32 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, we exceeded expectations. My son said there is 21 inches of the crap here this morning, and my brother said 18". There is some drifting, so it's hard to tell. I do know that my son's work truck is parked out by my garage, and the snow is up above the bottom of his doors. Temperature is supposed to be up in the 50s and 60s next week, and yes the river will be out of its banks. No problem with flooding at my place though, as we live on a pretty good hill.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-05-2015 12:58 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As do I. I live at the base of a hill but I'm several feet above flood stage. The '97 flood got no where near me!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-05-2015 03:28 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hope everything goes well for all of you that live up that way. Not to rub in in but my wife got the humming bird feeder ready to put out next week. [Wink]

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-05-2015 03:51 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a bucket of table scraps and some sunflower seed I could put out, but they couldn't find it in all this snow, so there's no point.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-05-2015 05:10 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We've fed the birds so much that we've run out of bird food!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-05-2015 05:18 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm if you think about it the humming birds will be heading up your way in not that long either.

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-05-2015 05:36 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yep, cmd, you are correct, but right now it sure doesn't look like it. Like I said in another thread (General Chat), after neighbor plowed driveway, I put out table scraps and sunflower seed. Birds are all over it, including several of the kind of cardinals that I actually like!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-05-2015 05:40 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We had 8 doves roosting in a tree this morning waiting for us to throw some food out for them.

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-05-2015 06:30 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's times like your having now where the wildlife needs some assistance. It's good to know there are thoughtful people like you guys who watch out for the wildlife.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-05-2015 07:17 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That, and they are kind of purty!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-05-2015 07:31 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
To get back to the original post it will be great playing in the NCAA Tournament and getting to see different teams. The SEC is long and the teams get to know each other awfully well. Once the SEC tournament is over it will be interesting playing teams we haven't seen much of.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-05-2015 07:36 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
True, some of these teams I won't even have seen play!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-05-2015 08:16 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There probably a lot of the teams we haven't seen play. That's what makes the tournament that much better.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-05-2015 08:27 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Generally, if they are from a major conf. I've seen them play at least once.

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-06-2015 02:08 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The SEC and NCAA tournament are going to be one of the most exciting tournaments ever. Teams will be all trying to be the one to knock us out but they better be careful what they wish for. We really look like we are getting better and Cal is really doing a great job helping us improve.

[ 03-06-2015, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com