TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » One of the defendants arrives in court with an interesting wardrobe selection

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: One of the defendants arrives in court with an interesting wardrobe selection
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 02-26-2015 02:45 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Link
Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 02-26-2015 03:37 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow, that is the wrong shirt to be wearing into court. U of L have to be embarrassed a little bit over that, The Cardinal Way.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-26-2015 03:44 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sure isn't the best publicity for the team or the school.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 02-26-2015 06:46 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ITS THE CARDINALS WAY, AS LONG AS HE STAYS AWAY FROM MY 50 SHADES OF GREY. SHIRT

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-26-2015 10:25 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THe Cardinal WAY! NICE!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123990 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-26-2015 10:26 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, I'd say the national exposure for the UL program was at an all-time low today!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-27-2015 12:36 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The longer this stays in the newspapers the worse it gets for Louisville.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-27-2015 12:37 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Louisville athletic department has not helped themselves the way the handled this situation.

[ 02-27-2015, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-27-2015 06:14 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There was a lot of call in shows even Terry Mieners had callers last night. One lady really upset Terry, but she was spot on!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-27-2015 08:53 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The University of Louisville has all their troops out defending a very bad situation and at some point the Louisville residents are going to have to wake up and see what harm the University of Louisville athletic department is doing to the reputation of their city.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com