TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » UofL campus police say Chris Jones threatened to “smack” woman via text message

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UofL campus police say Chris Jones threatened to “smack” woman via text message
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 02-23-2015 06:48 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The latest update in the Chris Jones saga: according to UofL campus police via Insider Louisville, Jones allegedly sent a threatening text message to a woman with whom he had a relationship on February 17th, the day before the Louisville/Syracuse game. Jones was suspended for that game, played in Saturday’s game against Miami, and was dismissed from the team yesterday.

From Insider Louisville:

According to the report, the woman had tried to meet Jones at his apartment, and when he didn’t show up, she “mess(ed) up” his room. At 2 p.m. the following day, Jones allegedly texted her back, threatening to “smack TF (the f***) out of” her.

The report also indicates she did not wish to press charges.

To see the entire incident report, head on over to Insider Louisville.

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-23-2015 08:38 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pitino sure can find some strange recruits.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 02-23-2015 08:44 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WELL SHE AINT MUCH BETTER THAN HE IS FOR MESSING WITH HIM, SHE KNOWS WHAT HE IS. PEOPLE LIKE THAT IMO DESERVE EACH OTHER. BUT HES A NUT. AS BARNEY FIFE USED TO SAY ABOUT ERNEST T. BASS WHEN HE WAS THROWING THEM ROCKS. BARNEY SAID HES A NUT!!!!

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-23-2015 09:59 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to tell you guys he just took her out to see 50 shades of Grey just last weekend!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 02-23-2015 11:35 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I WAS 50 SHADES OF GREAY BEFORE IT WAS POPULAR.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-24-2015 06:02 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
^^^LOL^^^ I almost spit my coffe on the computer, GB!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 02-24-2015 06:10 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Poor kid shoulda asked for Coach's advice on the matter before sending the text. He just throws out a few bribes and before you know it, the chick receives a federal indictment.

[ 02-24-2015, 06:14 AM: Message edited by: boomdaddy ]

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-24-2015 11:14 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's shows just what kind of a program Louisville is and has been since Pitino has been there.

--------------------

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-24-2015 08:26 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Listening to their call in show today, the UL fans are pretty perturbed right now with their coach!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-24-2015 08:30 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't blame them one bit and I bet they are jealous of Cal and the Cats.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-24-2015 09:35 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Naturally it's easy to be jealous of the program down the road that's undefeated this late in the season!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-24-2015 10:28 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Cat's are rolling and they deserve all the accolades they get. Let's face it this team is now in uncharted waters since Kentucky basketball started. You think about all the coachs, teams and players that have played over all these years and this team has won more games in a row in a single season than "any" other team.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-25-2015 05:52 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yep, and we're lucky enough to be witness to it all!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-25-2015 01:11 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hope we don't take this Mississippi State team to lightly tonight. Go Cats!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-25-2015 05:42 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We beat MSU by 24 points

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com