TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cats 19 point favorite over Missouri

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cats 19 point favorite over Missouri
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 01-29-2015 03:29 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Vegas is showing the Cats as a 19 point favorite over Missouri tonight. I would love to see us cover but it is tough to beat a team badly twice within three weeks. Hopefully we can cover that spread but I doubt that Mo will be as intimidated playing at home as they obviously were in Rupp a couple of weeks ago.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 01-29-2015 06:55 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
YEAH I WOULD NOT LAY THEM POINTS, I WONDER HOW MANY TIMES WE HAVE COVERED THIS YEAR, I WILL HAVE TO ASK A BOOKIE I KNOW IN LEXINGTON.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-29-2015 03:05 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I doubt we can hold them to 37 points at there place but if we beat them by 49 points at Rupp we sure should have a good shot of covering the 19 point spread.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 01-29-2015 07:48 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They will have that Gil-Caesar kid back for tonights game and he makes them a much better team. Hopefully we can get a double digit win on the road. The line is back down to eighteen and a half points.

[ 01-29-2015, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-29-2015 11:39 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gil-Cesar didn't score a single point tonight!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-29-2015 11:47 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We almost covered the spread.

--------------------

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-30-2015 06:42 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Usually when the coach drops a few players on teh floor late in the game wh ohaven't had much time, you can give up a couple of silly turnovers that lead to baskets that pulls away from teh final spread. The "W" is teh most important thing!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-30-2015 10:28 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's also important to build confidence and play for the whole 40 minutes. We did not do that last night the scary part is what happens when we play a good team and the game is on the line. We got to learn to close games out so when we play in the NCAA tournament we don't have one of these faux pax's and lose because of it.

--------------------

Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 01-30-2015 11:25 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
NOW CMD U WILL BE ACCUSED OF BEING NEGATIVE. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com