TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » still undefeated, but a long way to go (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Author Topic: still undefeated, but a long way to go
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-28-2015 08:28 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I believe we're already having a great season!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123989 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-28-2015 10:26 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You nailed it MH and I believe that too.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 01-29-2015 02:07 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
IT WILL ONLY BE A GREAT SEASON TO ME IF WE WIN IT ALL. I DONT GO FOR MORAL VICTORIES, ALL OR NOTHING FOR ME.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-29-2015 06:17 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They've all been victories so far, GB!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123989 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 01-29-2015 06:58 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HAMILTON U SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM UNDERSTANDING ME? IM SAYING IF WE DONT WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, WHATS THE REASON TO WIN ANY? THAT IS MY POINT AND MY OPINION, AND THANX FOR REMINDING ME WE HAVE WON THEM ALL, I MUST HAVE FAILED TO REALIZE THAT.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 01-29-2015 07:39 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Green-Bean:
HAMILTON U SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM UNDERSTANDING ME? IM SAYING IF WE DONT WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, WHATS THE REASON TO WIN ANY? THAT IS MY POINT AND MY OPINION, AND THANX FOR REMINDING ME WE HAVE WON THEM ALL, I MUST HAVE FAILED TO REALIZE THAT.

WELL IF YOU ARE NOT THE LEAD CAT, OR DOG, THEN U KNOW WHAT U ARE LOOKING AT.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-29-2015 11:30 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No need to be abrasive about it. I've known Hamilton for about 15 years, and I know that was not intended as a put down.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 01-29-2015 12:22 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Old Norm:
No need to be abrasive about it. I've known Hamilton for about 15 years, and I know that was not intended as a put down.

YOU ARE RIGHT NORM, AND I DID NOT MEAN TO COME ACROSS THAT WAY, I APOLOGIZE. REALLY I MEANT IT IN JEST.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-29-2015 01:32 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not a problem. Hamilton has a thick skin. Just doing my administrator job. That's why this board is so clean and enjoyable. You're a good person, Bean.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 01-29-2015 02:50 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think I know exactly what Bean is saying and I feel the same way. We truly are enjoying this season and have extremely high expectations for this team. For them to be remembered as a great team by UK standards, they need to win the National Championship. We all remember the Wall/Cousins team, very enjoyable to watch but we all remember the Davis/Gilchrist team much better because they brought home number 8. This is truly a fun team to watch, 19 and 0 is special but if they don't win it all like the 2010 team, they will go down in history as just another very good UK team. All Cat fans enjoy winning but as many of us say, we are waiting for number 9 and the team that brings it home for us will go down in UK annuls as another truly great team. The 2010 team started out 19 and 0 if memory serves me correctly and I know I loved watching that team play every game except the West Virginia one when they missed 28 of 32 three point shots. Teams that win it all leave no empty feeling in the hearts of Cat fans, teams that we expect to win but fall short are remembered but not as fondly as the ones who won the last game of the season.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
rupps runt65
Player
Member # 1286

posted 01-29-2015 04:39 PM      Profile for rupps runt65   Email rupps runt65   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well said, with the exception of the Unforgettables!!!
Posts: 860 | From: jacksonville, fl. u.s.a. | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 01-29-2015 04:49 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well said I will just enjoy the journey, and hope the destination turns out better than the journey, because so far it has been a great journey. I DEARLY LOVE THE WILDCATS, IVE BEEN OFF THE BOARD A LITTLE WHILE HAD TO GO OVER TO KROGER AND PICK UP SOME FOOD AND TAKE IT TO OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY ACTION CENTER. LOTS OF PEOPLE WAS DEPENDING ON IT, AND WAITING FOR IT, AND THEY COULDNT GET NO ONE TO DO IT, SO THEY CALLED ME, AND I TOLD EM DONT WORRY OLD GREEN BEAN IS ON THE WAY TO GET THEM FOLKS SOME FOOD. I REALLY FEEL BAD ABOUT SAYING SOMETHING THAT OFFENDED SOMEONE ON THE BOARD, ITS NOT MY NATURE. SORRY HAMILTON!!

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-29-2015 05:26 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Last year, in the 40 days before Easter, our Knights of Columbus council donated over 2500 pounds of food to two local food banks. Our council only has 40 some-odd members, so I'm right proud of that accomplishment. I'll have to say, I did my share!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 01-29-2015 05:26 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Green Bean, you truly are a good man to make the sacrifice you made on the behalf of other people. That speaks volumes for they type of person you are and we all are very fortunate to have you and your kind heart and basketball knowledge participating in our discussions here on the forum. I think I have read enough of your posts now to know that you would never try to offend anyone when it comes to our beloved Cats. Don't ever change, you are what we would say back in the mountains "Good people".

And you are right Runts, the unforgettables will always carry a special place in the hearts and minds of cat fans, thanks for reminding me of that.

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 01-29-2015 05:34 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THANKS SCWC, SHUCKS WASNT MUCH FOR ME TO DO, I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS MY DUTY, TO DO IT, WE ALL SOMEDAY MAY NEED A LITTLE HELP. DOWN HOME I USED TO HOE CORN ALL DAY LONG FROM SUN UP, TO SUN DOWN FOR 50 CENTS, SO I COULD GO TO OUT DOOR DRIVE IN, COST A QUARTER TO GET IN AND A DIME FOR A POP AND A DIME FOR A CANDY BAR, I WOULD KEEP MY NICKEL AND LET IT CARRY OVER, TILL NEXT SATURDAY. BASKETBALL, AND KY BASKETBALL IN PARTICULAR, HAS ALWAYS BEEN A WAY OF LIFE FOR ME, AND I WILL DIE A WILDCAT.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 01-29-2015 05:37 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Old Norm:
Last year, in the 40 days before Easter, our Knights of Columbus council donated over 2500 pounds of food to two local food banks. Our council only has 40 some-odd members, so I'm right proud of that accomplishment. I'll have to say, I did my share!

NORM MADE U FEEL REAL GOOD TO DO A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR THE UNFORTUNATE. THAT WAS REALLY NICE OF YOU.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com