TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cats vs Cards

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cats vs Cards
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-20-2014 05:43 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Next Saturday at 2 pm on ESPN 2!

I bet CBS wishes they had that one next weekend now!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 12-20-2014 05:53 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm looking for a similar outcome! Just hope none of our Cats gets punched out!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-20-2014 05:54 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Next Saturday's game won't be nearly as high scoring

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-20-2014 05:56 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
2 defensive minded teams going to war! Might be one of the biggest games of the entire season!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-20-2014 07:32 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just remembered how someone in the UL camp, may have been Drew Deener or maybe Paul Rogers either way they had commented that UL lead the nation in consecutive games being favored by Las Vegas.

Vegas would have to be NUTS to favor them in that game next week!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-20-2014 07:36 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That makes no sense at all.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-20-2014 07:38 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Louisville beat Western Kentucky by a measly 9 points today....

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-20-2014 07:40 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It should be a good game for awhile but in the end it should be double digits.

[ 12-20-2014, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-20-2014 07:44 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The atmosphere will be tough and this team has not seen anything close to what they will next Saturday. We get by that and we will be just fine.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-20-2014 09:20 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If there was any way in the world we could start the game next Saturday and get UL down by 6 or 8 points. We'll take the crowd out of the game and the ones who want to will be getting drunk about that time!

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 12-20-2014 09:34 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was reading somewhere this evening, and came across a link to a UL message board. It was pathetic. They called Cal every name in the book, and swear that he is the biggest cheat and scumbag in basketball. I was going to post the link here, but couldn't find it again. In a way, I'm glad I couldn't.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-20-2014 09:35 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd sure love to see the history books continue to be rewritten again next weekend!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-20-2014 09:55 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm sure the Card Chronicle and some of those other bulletin boards is full of interesting stuff.

I sometimes lurk over their but seldom if ever post. Like last season during the NCAA Tourney run. They almost fell apart when KY beat them for a second time in the same season AGAIN!

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com