TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Louisville’s Akoy Agau is transferring to pursue a future in basketball

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Louisville’s Akoy Agau is transferring to pursue a future in basketball
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 12-18-2014 07:17 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Louisville’s Akoy Agau is leaving the program, according to multiple people who have the unfortunate job of covering Louisville athletics on a daily basis. The sophomore’s reasoning for leaving is unclear, however, common sense tells KSR he is going somewhere else because he would like to play the game for a living after college.

Agau is the guy who once said, “I personally feel like our fans are more mature [than Kentucky’s].”

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-18-2014 07:25 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If he was interested in playing ball after college he should've never gone to UL to start with. Rick hasn't put too much money in these young men's pockets over the last few years!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123952 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-18-2014 08:31 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
11 minutes in the last 3 games is why he is leaving but if he was good enough you can take it to the bank he would have played a lot more. Pitino may be a lot of things but when it comes to basketball he always plays his best players and "hates" to lose. If he can't make it at Louisville he will never make it to the NBA. Hopefully he will find a place where he will get the minutes he wants.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
FlaCatz
Player
Member # 925

posted 12-18-2014 11:43 PM      Profile for FlaCatz   Email FlaCatz   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure how the whole Division 1 transfer thing works but if he wanted to come to Kentucky..... I was thinkin Coach Mitchell could use a 6'8" be-atch to come off the bench in the final seconds of the game..... [Wink]

--------------------
Pray for our Service Members and their families left behind!

Posts: 8877 | From: Lawrenceburg, Indiana | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-19-2014 08:42 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WOw, FlaCatz, you cut right to the bone don't you? LOL [Big Grin]

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-19-2014 09:48 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Agau would be a hit in Mitchell's locker room. [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-19-2014 08:18 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've been reading he might end up in Nebraska

--------------------

eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 12-19-2014 08:22 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm wondering if little ricky ran him off to bring
someone else in. He may have pulle a petrino.

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-19-2014 08:36 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pitino always has something in his mind when he does things like this.

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-19-2014 08:37 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Like him or not he is no dummy.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-19-2014 09:04 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He did that a couple of times when he was at KY. He's already done it a few times at Louisville. Ware didn't stay long!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-19-2014 10:58 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He had offers from Baylor, Georgetown and West Virginia also before committing to the Cards.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com