TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » UK single game tickets on sale.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UK single game tickets on sale.
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-27-2014 11:09 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope some of you TCD fans that are looking for a ticket get to take advantage and get to see this very special team play. I know if I could get up there I would sure try to get one of these tickets.

A limited number of tickets remain for Kentucky men’s basketball games against Providence (Nov. 30), Eastern Kentucky (Dec. 7), Columbia (Dec. 10) and Ole Miss (Jan. 6).

Tickets are available online at www.ticketmaster.com, by calling Ticketmaster at 800.745.3000 or through the Rupp Arena Box Office at 859.233.3535. Tickets are also available to purchase through the UK Ticket office by calling 800.928.2287.

Remaining tickets for sale come from the unsold student ticket allotment.

For a complete listing of on sale dates and single game ticket prices, visit www.UKAthletics.com/tickets.

Top-ranked Kentucky returns to action against No. 25 Providence at 2 p.m. on Sunday in Rupp Arena. The game will air live on ESPN2.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-27-2014 06:15 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wanted to take my family to the EKU game but the ones I really wanted to see go, I'm not sure can go now so I held up on going ahead and get them.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123990 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-27-2014 07:53 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope your family has the opportunity to see a game. When I a lot was younger we were able to take our kids to games and even got to take our grandchildren to see them too. I have a shot of taking a great grandchild if my granddaughter would cooperate and get married and have a child. [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-27-2014 08:03 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well I guess those things are important if you are to take a great grandchild

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-27-2014 08:17 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It would mean a awful lot.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-27-2014 08:25 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My oldest is getting married next year but I'm not expecting kids anytime soon.

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-27-2014 08:33 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You might not be MH but they might be. [Big Grin]

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-27-2014 08:49 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know. These kids seem to be pretty wrapped up in their professions right now.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com